Garland County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

Search for Garland County, AR housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Garland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Garland County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Garland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Garland County low-income housing.

Hot Springs Housing Authority Hot Springs AR 100 Highrise Circle 71901 501-624-4405

Hot Springs National Park Housing Authority Hot Springs AR 800 Spring Street 71901 501-623-6417

The Garland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Garland County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Garland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Garland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2278 Hot Springs AR 2231 East Grand Avenue 71901 501-623-5190