Clark County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Clark County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Clark County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Clark County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Clark County low-income housing.

Amity Housing Authority Amity AR 232 North Biggs Street 71921 870-342-5750

Arkadelphia Housing Authority Arkadelphia AR 670 South 6th Street 71923 870-246-4632

Gurdon Housing Authority Gurdon AR 401 South 2nd Street 71743 870-353-2507

The Clark County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Clark County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Clark County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Clark County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Arkadelphia AR 295 Malvern Road 71923 870-246-9924