Randolph County Housing Authority (West Virginia)

The Randolph County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Randolph County, West Virginia. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Randolph County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Randolph County low-income housing.

Randolph County Housing Authority Elkins WV 1404 N Randolph Ave 26241 304-636-6495

The Randolph County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Randolph County, West Virginia. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Randolph County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Randolph County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Elkins Veterans Department Elkins WV Country Club Road 26241 304-637-0235

Veterans of Foreign Wars Elkins WV 536 Randolph Avenue 26241 304-636-7360

Randolph County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Randolph County, West Virginia may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Randolph County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Randolph County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Randolph County Senior Center Elkins WV 15th Street 26241 304-636-4747