Monongalia County Housing Authority (West Virginia)

The Monongalia County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Monongalia County, West Virginia. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Monongalia County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Monongalia County low-income housing.

Morgantown Housing Authority Morgantown WV 278 Spruce Street, Ste B 26505 304-296-2948

The Monongalia County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Monongalia County, West Virginia. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Monongalia County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Monongalia County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Morgantown WV 494 Spruce Street 26505 304-292-3927

Veterans of Foreign Wars Morgantown WV 340 Holland Avenue 26501 304-296-5981

West Virginia Veterans Assistance Morgantown WV 1705 Mileground Road, 1 26505 304-285-3480