Mason County Housing Authority (West Virginia)

The Mason County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Mason County, West Virginia. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Mason County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Mason County low-income housing.

Point Pleasant Housing Authority Point Pleasant WV 501 Shawnee Trail 25550 304-675-4414

The Mason County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Mason County, West Virginia. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Mason County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Mason County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Mason Veterans of Foreign Wars Mason WV 415 Adamsville Road 25260 304-812-5905