Vernon County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Vernon County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Vernon County, Wisconsin. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Vernon County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Vernon County low-income housing.

Viroqua Housing Authority Viroqua WI 200 Park View Ct 54665 608-637-2626

Westby Housing Authority Westby WI 503 South Main Street 54667 608-634-4810

The Vernon County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Vernon County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Vernon County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Vernon County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Westby WI 205 North Main Street 54667 608-634-2021

Viroqua Veterans of Foreign Wars Viroqua WI 751 South Washington Avenue 54665 608-637-3212