Jones County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Jones County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Jones County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Jones County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Jones County low-income housing.

Anson Housing Authority Anson TX 1302 Avenue J 79501 325-823-2831

Stamford Housing Authority Stamford TX 110 North Anson Street 79553 325-773-3761

Jones County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Jones County, Texas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Jones County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Jones County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Anson Senior Center Anson TX 1108 West Court Plaza 79501 325-823-2882

The Jones County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Jones County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Jones County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Jones County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Jones County Veterans Service Officer Anson TX 1110 West Court Plaza 79501 325-823-3812

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6014 Hamlin TX 9468 County Road 105 79520 325-576-2864