Gaines County Housing Authority (Texas)

Gaines County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Gaines County, Texas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Gaines County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Gaines County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Gaines County Senior Center Seminole TX 400 Northwest 5th Street 79360 432-758-4020

The Gaines County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Gaines County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Gaines County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Gaines County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Gaines County Veterans Service Officer Seminole TX 101 South Main Street 79360 432-758-4010