Cass County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Cass County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cass County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cass County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cass County low-income housing.

Hughes Springs Housing Authority Hughes Springs TX 320 South Pecan 75656 903-639-2871

Hughes Springs Housing Authority Hughes Springs TX 1314 1st Street 75656 903-639-2251

Linden Housing Authority Linden TX 219 East Frazior Street 75563 903-756-5901

The Cass County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cass County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cass County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cass County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cass County Veterans Service Officer Linden TX North Kaufman Street 75563 903-756-5221

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6968 Linden TX Club Lake Circle 75563 903-756-7076