Hamblen County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Hamblen County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hamblen County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hamblen County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hamblen County low-income housing.

Morristown Housing Authority Morristown TN 600 Sulphur Springs Road 37813 423-586-5115

The Hamblen County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hamblen County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hamblen County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hamblen County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Morristown Veterans Affairs Department Morristown TN 1609 College Park Drive, 9 37813 423-587-7032

Veterans of Foreign Wars Morristown TN 2503 East Andrew Johnson Highway 37814 423-586-3463