Dickson County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Dickson County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Dickson County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Dickson County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Dickson County low-income housing.

Dickson Housing Authority Dickson TN 1202 East Walnut Street 37055 615-446-9766

The Dickson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Dickson County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Dickson County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Dickson County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Affairs Department Dickson Dickson TN 250 Beasley Drive 37055 615-441-6224

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dickson TN 215 Marshall Stuart Drive 37055 615-446-9592