Greenwood County Housing Authority (South Carolina)

The Greenwood County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Greenwood County, South Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Greenwood County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Greenwood County low-income housing.

Greenwood Housing Authority Greenwood SC 315 Foundry Road 29646 864-227-3670

The Greenwood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Greenwood County, South Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Greenwood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Greenwood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Greenwood County Veterans Center Greenwood SC 106 Main Street North 29646 864-942-8531

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenwood SC 212 Highland Forest Drive 29646 864-227-1325