Westmoreland County Housing Authority (Pennsylvania)

The Westmoreland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Westmoreland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Westmoreland County low-income housing.

Jeannette Housing Authority Jeannette PA 401 S 4th St 15644 724-523-6482

New Kensington Housing Authority New Kensington PA 1632 Horne Blvd 15068 724-335-0400

Westmoreland County Housing Authority Scottdale PA 20 Pearl Street 15683 724-887-6100

Westmoreland County Housing Authority Trafford PA 534 Brinton Avenue 15085 412-372-6004

Westmoreland County Housing Authority Irwin PA 100 Western Avenue 15642 724-863-2506

Westmoreland County Housing Authority Mount Pleasant PA CHURCH Rd 15666 724-547-9904

Westmoreland County Housing Authority New Kensington PA 325 Main Street 15068 724-335-1133

Westmoreland County Housing Authority Greensburg PA FOX HILL St 15601 724-532-1415

Westmoreland County Housing Authority Latrobe PA 1013 Jefferson St 15650 724-537-3101

The Westmoreland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Westmoreland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Westmoreland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Blairsville Veterans Of Foreign Wars Club Blairsville PA Old Route 22 15717 724-459-9894

US Department of Veterans Affairs Greensburg Greensburg PA 5274 U.s. 30, 10 15601 724-216-0317

US Department of Veterans Affairs-VA Butler Healthcare Trafford PA 411 Cavitt Avenue 15085 412-372-8560

Veterans Club Of Wyano Yukon PA 2210 1st Street 15698 724-722-3285

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mount Pleasant PA 416 West Main Street 15666 724-547-8955

Veterans of Foreign Wars West Newton PA 117 South Water Street 15089 724-872-9921

Veterans of Foreign Wars Vandergrift PA 141 Sumner Avenue 15690 724-568-1427

Veterans of Foreign Wars Rillton PA 1 Maple Street 15678 724-446-4033

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greensburg PA 516 East Pittsburgh Street 15601 724-834-9815

Veterans of Foreign Wars Jeannette PA 111 South 4th Street 15644 724-527-1115

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ligonier PA 149 East Main Street 15658 724-238-4994

Veterans of Foreign Wars Latrobe PA 204 Spring Street 15650 724-537-6480

Veterans of Foreign Wars Irwin PA 100 Billott Avenue 15642 724-863-1515

Veterans of Foreign Wars Scottdale PA 211 South Broadway Street 15683 724-887-9996

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 211 Youngwood PA 108 South 4th Street 15697 724-925-1331

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8427 Herminie PA 501 Church Street 15637 724-446-7166