Darke County Housing Authority (Ohio)

The Darke County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Darke County, Ohio. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Darke County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Darke County low-income housing.

Darke County Housing Authority Greenville OH 1469 Sweitzer Street 45331 937-548-5380

The Darke County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Darke County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Darke County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Darke County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Darke County Veterans Service Office Greenville OH 611 Wagner Avenue 45331 937-548-5305

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenville OH 219 North Ohio Street 45331 937-548-4004

Veterans of Foreign Wars Arcanum OH 311 South Albright Street 45304 937-692-5003