Carroll County Housing Authority

Search for Carroll County OH housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Carroll County Veterans Services Carrollton OH 160 2nd Street Southwest 44615 330-627-2590

Disabled American Veterans Carrollton OH 5290 Bay Road Southeast 44615 330-739-2242

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carrollton OH 2291 Chase Road Southeast 44615 330-627-7501

Veterans of Foreign Wars Minerva OH 213 Roosevelt Street 44657 330-868-4517