Fulton County Housing Authority (New York)

The Fulton County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Fulton County, New York. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Fulton County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Fulton County low-income housing.

Gloversville Housing Authority Gloversville NY 181 West St 12078 518-773-7308

The Fulton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Fulton County, New York. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Fulton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Fulton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Fulton County Veterans Services Johnstown NY 19 North William Street 12095 518-736-5650

Stat Division Veterans Affairs Gloversville NY 57 East Fulton Street 12078 518-725-6788

Veterans of Foreign Wars Gloversville NY 20 3rd Avenue 12078 518-725-5922

Veterans of Foreign Wars Broadalbin NY 19 Pine Street 12025 518-883-8202