Rio Arriba County Housing Authority (New Mexico)

Search for Rio Arriba County, NM housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Rio Arriba County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Rio Arriba County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Rio Arriba County low-income housing.

Espanola Housing Authority Española NM 201 Road Runner Road 87532 505-753-6170

Rio Arriba County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Rio Arriba County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Rio Arriba County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Truchas Senior Center Truchas NM 60 County Road 75 87578 505-689-2511

The Rio Arriba County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Rio Arriba County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Rio Arriba County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Memorial Commission Española NM Calle de las Espanolas 87532 505-747-9340