Colfax County Housing Authority (New Mexico)

The Colfax County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Colfax County, New Mexico. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Colfax County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Colfax County low-income housing.

Cimarron Housing Authority Cimarron NM 152 N Washington 87714 575-376-2674

Maxwell Housing Authority Maxwell NM 215 6th Street 87728 575-375-2745

Raton Housing Authority Raton NM 309 Parsons Ave 87740 575-445-8021

Springer Housing Authority Springer NM # A, 601 El Paso Ave, # A 87747 575-483-2836

The Colfax County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Colfax County, New Mexico. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Colfax County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Colfax County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Raton NM 230 North 3rd Street 87740 575-445-8282

Veterans of Foreign Wars Raton NM 106 Park Avenue 87740 575-445-3318