Red Willow County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

Red Willow County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Red Willow County, Nebraska may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Red Willow County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Red Willow County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

McCook City Senior Center McCook NE 1400 West 5th Street 69001 308-345-6795

The Red Willow County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Red Willow County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Red Willow County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Red Willow County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Nebraska Department of Veterans Affairs-Red Willow County Veteran Service McCook NE 322 Norris Avenue 69001 308-345-2385

Red Willow County Veterans Services McCook NE 322 Norris Avenue 69001 308-345-2385