Custer County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Custer County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Custer County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Custer County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Custer County low-income housing.

Ansley Housing Authority Ansley NE 715 Main Street 68814 308-935-1632

Broken Bow Housing Authority Broken Bow NE 825 South 9th Avenue 68822 308-872-2850

Sargent City Housing Authority Sargent NE 701 West Anna Street 68874 308-527-4204

The Custer County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Custer County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Custer County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Custer County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Custer County Veterans Service Office Broken Bow NE 431 South 10th Avenue 68822 308-872-2071