Guilford County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Guilford County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Guilford County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Guilford County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Guilford County low-income housing.

Greensboro Housing Authority Greensboro NC 2917 West Florida Street 27407 336-297-2113

The Guilford County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Guilford County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Guilford County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Guilford County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Greensboro NC 729 Creek Ridge Road 27406 336-294-2841

Veterans of Foreign Wars High Point NC 2923 Archdale Road 27263 336-431-1106

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greensboro NC 2605 South Elm-Eugene Street 27406 336-272-2208

Vietnam Veterans Of America High Point NC 2645 North Main Street, 107 27265 336-885-4488