Richland County Housing Authority

Search for Richland County MT housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Richland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Richland County Montana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Richland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Richland County low-income housing.

Richland County Housing Authority Sidney MT 1032 6th Street Southwest 59270 406-433-1978

The Richland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Richland County Montana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Richland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Richland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sidney MT 124 2nd Avenue Northeast 59270 406-433-9982