Chickasaw County Housing Authority (Mississippi)

The Chickasaw County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Chickasaw County, Mississippi. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Chickasaw County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Chickasaw County low-income housing.

Okolona Housing Authority Okolona MS 7005 S GATLIN St 38860 662-447-5473

The Chickasaw County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Chickasaw County, Mississippi. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Chickasaw County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Chickasaw County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Houston MS 515 Lee Horn Street 38851 662-456-9348