Alcorn County Housing Authority (Mississippi)

The Alcorn County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Alcorn County, Mississippi. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Alcorn County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Alcorn County low-income housing.

Corinth Housing Authority Corinth MS 3600 Tinin Drive 38834 662-287-5533

Tennessee Valley Housing Authority Corinth MS 223 Hickory Terrace 38834 662-286-3098

Alcorn County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Alcorn County, Mississippi may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Alcorn County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Alcorn County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Alcorn Senior Center Corinth MS 1300 Washington Street 38834 662-286-7747

The Alcorn County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Alcorn County, Mississippi. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Alcorn County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Alcorn County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Corinth Corinth MS 600 East Waldron Street, 4 38834 662-286-7744

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3962 Corinth MS Purdy School Road 38834 662-287-6106