Pulaski County Housing Authority (Missouri)

The Pulaski County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Pulaski County, Missouri. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Pulaski County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Pulaski County low-income housing.

Richland Housing Authority Richland MO 215 S Walnut St 65556 573-765-3448

The Pulaski County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Pulaski County, Missouri. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Pulaski County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Pulaski County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Waynesville MO 20190 Buffer Lane 65583 573-774-7822

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dixon MO West Chestnut Street 65459 573-759-2496

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3168 Richland MO 26050 Swindell Drive 65556 573-765-3168

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3176 St. Robert MO 17305 Superior Road 65584 573-336-3176

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4956 Crocker MO 13165 Missouri 17 65452 573-736-2455