Crow Wing County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Crow Wing County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Crow Wing County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Crow Wing County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Crow Wing County low-income housing.

Brainerd Housing Authority Brainerd MN 324 East River Road 56401 218-828-3705

The Crow Wing County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Crow Wing County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Crow Wing County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Crow Wing County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Crow Wing County Veterans Services Brainerd MN 204 Laurel Street 56401 218-824-1058

Veterans of Foreign Wars Pequot Lakes MN 3341 Veterans Street 56472 218-568-8664

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brainerd MN 309 South 6th Street 56401 218-829-6393

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1816 Garrison MN 27234 Monroe Street 56450 320-692-4414