Big Stone County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Big Stone County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Big Stone County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Big Stone County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Big Stone County low-income housing.

Ortonville Housing Authority Ortonville MN 301 1st St NW 56278 320-839-3304

The Big Stone County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Big Stone County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Big Stone County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Big Stone County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ortonville MN 333 2nd Street Southeast 56278 320-839-3954