Washtenaw County Housing Authority (Michigan)

Washtenaw County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Washtenaw County, Michigan may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Washtenaw County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Washtenaw County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Dexter Senior Center Dexter MI 7720 Ann Arbor Street 48130 734-426-7737

The Washtenaw County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Washtenaw County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Washtenaw County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chelsea MI 105 North Main Street 48118 734-475-9624

Vietnam Veterans of America Saline MI 8933 Moon Road 48176 734-944-9352

Washtenaw County Department of Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor MI 2140 East Ellsworth Road 48108 734-971-2195