Gogebic County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Gogebic County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Gogebic County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Gogebic County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Gogebic County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Gogebic County Veterans Office Bessemer MI 200 North Moore Street 49911 906-667-1110

Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 9084 Wakefield MI 107 U.S. Highway 2 49968 906-224-3071

Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 9084 Wakefield MI Lake Shore Drive 49968 906-224-3071

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3673 Bessemer MI 605 West Lead Street 49911 906-667-0812