Talbot County Housing Authority (Maryland)

The Talbot County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Talbot County, Maryland. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Talbot County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Talbot County low-income housing.

St Michaels Housing Authority St. Michaels MD 131 Plummer Drive 21663 410-745-5294

St Michaels Housing Authority St. Michaels MD 221 Dodson Avenue 21663 410-745-5121

The Talbot County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Talbot County, Maryland. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Talbot County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Talbot County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Employment Service Easton MD Idlewild Avenue 21601 410-822-3030

Veterans of Foreign Wars Easton MD 355 Glebe Road 21601 410-822-8619