Carroll County Housing Authority (Maryland)

The Carroll County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Carroll County, Maryland. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Carroll County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Carroll County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mount Airy MD 107 South Main Street 21771 301-829-1682

Veterans of Foreign Wars Taneytown MD 5801 Conover Road 21787 410-756-6866

Veterans of Foreign Wars Maryland Union Bridge MD 115 Penrose Street 21791 410-775-2160

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 467 Westminster MD 519 Poole Road 21157 410-848-9888