Barnstable County Housing Authority (Massachusetts)

The Barnstable County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Barnstable County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Barnstable County low-income housing.

Brewster Housing Authority Brewster MA 11 Frederick Court 02631 508-896-9800

Chatham Housing Authority Chatham MA 3 Captain's Landing 02633 508-945-8932

Falmouth Housing Authority Falmouth MA 115 Scranton Avenue 02540 508-540-2956

Harwich Housing Authority Harwich Port MA 38 Sisson Rd 02646 508-430-2390

Mashpee Housing Authority Mashpee MA 7 Job's Fishing Road, Unit 25 02649 508-477-6202

Orleans Housing Authority Orleans MA 94 Hopkins Lane 02653 508-255-0064

Sandwich Housing Authority Sandwich MA 20 Toms Way 02563 508-833-4979

South Dennis Housing Authority Dennis MA 167 Center Street, Unit 53 02660 508-394-6378

South Yarmouth Housing Authority South Yarmouth MA LONG POND Plz 02664 508-398-2920

The Barnstable County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Barnstable County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Barnstable County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Amvets Post 70 Falmouth MA 336 Palmer Avenue 02540 508-548-8288

Cape & Islands Veterans Center Barnstable MA 569 Main Street, 6 02601 508-778-1590

Falmouth Town Veterans Service Falmouth MA 59 Town Hall Square, 1 02540 508-495-7450

Harwich Veterans Agent Harwich MA 732 Main Street 02645 508-430-7510

Provincetown Veterans Of Foreign Wars Provincetown MA 1 Jerome Smith Road 02657 508-487-1348

Provincetown Veterans Service Provincetown MA 26 Alden Street 02657 508-487-7099

US Department of Veterans Affairs Hyannis-Cape Cod Vet Center Barnstable MA 474 West Main Street 02601 508-778-0124

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Hyannis Outpatient Clinic Barnstable MA 233 Stevens Street 02601 508-957-6400

Veterans Memorial Community Center Provincetown MA 2 Mayflower Street 02657 508-487-7080

Veterans Services Department Barnstable MA 66 Falmouth Road 02601 508-778-8740

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brewster MA 989 Freemans Way 02631 508-896-9040

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chatham MA 150 George Ryder Road 02633 508-945-0554

Veterans of Foreign Wars Barnstable MA 467 Iyannough Road 02601 508-775-9817

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5988 Bourne MA 180 Shore Road 02532 508-759-5629

Barnstable County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Barnstable County, Massachusetts may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Barnstable County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Barnstable County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Yarmouth Senior Center Yarmouth MA 528 Forest Road 02673 508-394-7606