Union Parish Housing Authority (Louisiana)

The Union Parish Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Union Parish, Louisiana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Union Parish Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Union Parish low-income housing.

Farmerville Housing Authority Farmerville LA 810 Doyle Street 71241 318-368-9677

The Union Parish Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Union Parish, Louisiana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Union Parish Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Union Parish housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Union Parish Department of Veteran Affairs Farmerville LA 303 East Water Street, 106 71241 318-368-3271