Marshall County Housing Authority (Indiana)

The Marshall County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Marshall County, Indiana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Marshall County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Marshall County low-income housing.

Marshall County Housing Authority Plymouth IN 310 North Michigan Street, Ste 104 46563 574-936-1835

The Marshall County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Marshall County, Indiana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Marshall County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Marshall County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Bremen Veterans Of Foreign Affairs Post 8972 Bremen IN 1750 West Plymouth Street 46506 574-546-4971

Veterans of Foreign Wars Plymouth IN 606 Lake Avenue 46563 574-936-2245

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6919 Culver IN 108 East Washington Street 46511 574-842-3886