Jennings County Housing Authority (Indiana)

The Jennings County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Jennings County, Indiana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Jennings County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Jennings County low-income housing.

Jennings County Housing Authority North Vernon IN 201 Hoosier Street 47265 812-346-4070

The Jennings County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Jennings County, Indiana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Jennings County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Jennings County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Jennings County Veterans Service North Vernon IN 143 East Walnut Street 47265 812-352-9169

Veterans of Foreign Wars North Vernon IN 412 South Madison Avenue 47265 812-346-2198

Veterans of Foreign Wars North Vernon IN 10 East O and M Avenue 47265 812-346-2198