Whiteside County Housing Authority (Illinois)

The Whiteside County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Whiteside County, Illinois. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Whiteside County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Whiteside County low-income housing.

Whiteside County Housing Authority Rock Falls IL 401 West 18th Street 61071 815-625-0581

The Whiteside County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Whiteside County, Illinois. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Whiteside County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Whiteside County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veterans Affairs - Community Based Outpatient Clinic Sterling IL 406 Avenue C 61081 815-625-2495

Veterans Affairs Department Rock Falls IL 716 6th Avenue 61071 815-626-2468

Veterans Assistance Commission Rock Falls IL 1300 West 2nd Street 61071 815-626-8640

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5418 Rock Falls IL 217 1st Avenue 61071 815-626-3513