Sac County Housing Authority (Iowa)

The Sac County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Sac County, Iowa. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Sac County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Sac County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Sac County Veterans Affairs Sac IA 100 North West State Street 50583 712-662-4552

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sac IA 409 North 5th Street 50583 712-662-7592