Towns County Housing Authority (Georgia)

Towns County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Towns County, Georgia may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Towns County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Towns County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Towns County Senior Center Hiawassee GA 954 North Main Street 30546 706-896-3218

The Towns County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Towns County, Georgia. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Towns County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Towns County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hiawassee GA 1329 Sunnyside Road 30546 706-896-8387

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hiawassee GA 75 Lakeview Circle 30546 706-896-1953