Spalding County Housing Authority (Georgia)

The Spalding County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Spalding County, Georgia. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Spalding County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Spalding County low-income housing.

Griffin Housing Authority Griffin GA 518 9 Oaks Drive 30224 770-227-7657

The Spalding County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Spalding County, Georgia. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Spalding County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Spalding County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Georgia Department of Veterans Service Griffin GA 837 Memorial Drive 30223 770-233-1941

Georgia Department of Veterans Service Griffin GA 883 Memorial Drive 30223 770-412-4023

Georgia Veterans Service Office Griffin GA 235 East Slaton Avenue, a 30223 770-412-4023

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5448 Griffin GA 1205 West Poplar Street 30224 770-228-8384