Juneau City and Borough Housing Authority (Alaska)

The Juneau City and Borough Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Juneau City and Borough Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Juneau City and Borough low-income housing.

Juneau Housing Authority Juneau AK 5446 Jenkins Dr 99801 907-780-6868

The Juneau City and Borough Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Juneau City and Borough Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Juneau City and Borough housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Military & Veteran Affairs Juneau AK 12300 Mendenhall Loop Road, 218 99801 907-465-4600

US Veterans Employment Service Juneau AK 1111 West 8th Street 99801 907-465-2723